Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Woopss! Birthday




Grateful post =]
For allllllll my friends! First to say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to myself! Wish my dream come truee : )
I wan A lot of $, who don't want orh? : C Living happily with all the people around me .

Thanks to the first person Gan Sui Cho, == who always blame me never wrote his name here.
You gave a great surprise! : 0 My favourite durian cheese from secret.r , he gave me : D

Thanks my camp friends. Touching one, quite surprise too !! Bb jie, Bao zhou po* Agnes, little dickson, two handsome ah yap and jia nian, and i miss the one Da jie, long time no see : ( , the two cutie shi wei and diong!!! : ) and pei chee thanks for deliver it to me. haha Five diff pieces of cake. =) and sweet warm wishes

Thanks my dearest friends, Ah mei and Ling li who came to sing to me : D hehe Thanks to my classmate! sing during bliology period and teacher is scolding someone.The brave Fish wong! Kamshamida!

Khoon Chin's mummy, thanks to you : D she brought me a 粽子. Kc bring copper to wish me -.- his cutie dog!

All dear friends : ) Appreciate who that message me , on fb , twitter and wish me at school & tuition!
==!! And that four people from 5B who shout for me!haha actually no need so loud * =) 谢谢

My daddy bought a lot of durian : | as birthday cake : D Gonna sick soon huu~~ Love you daddy!
And noobie brother asked me wait until Saturday , he will buy me a gift? == Listen first!

All I get when birthday is all food. haha Gonna change my nickname? Fatty winnie piggy ==! But I love to ! EAT! : D

Did I leave someone?

HEHE ~ Cheng Xiao Bing , Lim Shin Yih , Tan Pei Chee , Gan Ee Qing, Chew Yee Leng ,Gan Niu Ling ,Yeap Phui Mum ,Tan Tze Shin , Gan Ling Nee
Our friends 's planning, not goin to buy present to each other. Until the end of year open a super big birthday partyy with super big cake to celebrate! Expecting for it : D


Is quiteeeee annoy because all is thanks. Sorry for that. I don know how to show how grateful am I ! appreciate : )

No comments:

Post a Comment