Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Simple post

Rest for a long time, after a small month test, we went for sunway trip with all dearest friends!
I am enjoying with my bestie but the truth it was not that so fun that I can imagine. Because of some one break our pretty mood there. Whatever , is great i had a long time didn't hang out with them like this. Is sweet ! Wohoo~


And I bought this!! Angry bird , consider should I buy that devil pig or not. But it look real devil* especially his smile. Awwh~ Support angry bird lak =))
LoVe it!!

Ta dahh~ A new bag I bought , the brown one. It is cheap so I bought it .
After the trip is poor now ; (
Redang trip again coming , owh~~ I will never being rich , the money is keeping spend out.
Someone can donate for me ? =)
After this trip I get sick for two days, for my super sick body. I real need more antibodies for survive in this dirty super pollution place. Think positively I know mentakab is better more than other place : )

Skipped out of this topic.
With some friends play true or dare today. Or may I should said we just play for dare!!!
All you ll get is punishment for this game.
Too fun!! Laugh for whole day in school =D
The punishment we ponder on is super noobie -.- Uh-Oh~ I have to tie up my hair and upload as profile picture and many crazyy thing we havent done yet.


Is time to say goodbye. Readers pray for me,better day for tomorrow!
Pretty good for staying with my lovelys : )


No comments:

Post a Comment