Friday, June 3, 2011

Thursday,Jun2,2011

I don't know the date since the mid year text start .
I always asked my classmate (poh yoke) about the date, haha I am annoyed for her.
And now it was holiday!!!!!! So i have to check the date myself. Two weeks time , I done nothing : ) just wasted a lot of money when at kl with my lovely boyfriend.
Seem my blog is dead for a long time , haih~~ No wi-fi no web connection no phone. The days I pass there , when i came back I miss my brother a lot but turn him go for play for few days.
And boyfie not around . OH~ ==


Cho . Ni



I watched this , -.- Love it to the maxxx !
So cutee ! My boy said want feed a panda at home == He is dreaming .

Just muffin , nice try : )

Today! Thursday! I meet my friends!!
: )
Steamboat at pei chee's house with the old camp friends. Come on, i lose in the poker game , but is FUN. All were laughing with a big mouth! LOL! Just a little photo =(
Agnes and Yun Ting made a nice bowl , Tom Yam soup : )
Gonna open a steamboat party with my friends again
^ ^
Oh ya, Visited Ah boon today . She shared her school life new friends with us. Thats not enough time chat a lot. Thanks the sweet message!
HEHE

Is late, so
End my post at 2.28 am. Good Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment