Monday, June 17, 2013

The week after last post.

Haloo! I think i should skip the beginning of the post because this would be the long long post . I have a lot of photo to share : ) For sure all about my happiness life. 

Here the Little corner that i rush my assignment always. Used to yawn here daze here
After transform 

and be better .HAHAHA 

Dont have wifi in my house , move to coffee lab and have a cup of chocolate.. I swear I will never order beverage that contain caffeine. It make me cant sleep whole night . Which is ytd night .. 

always assignment and it is infinity and endless : ) Currently designing double detached house which located in cemerlang height. It take my whole semester on this assignment.


Gambateh! (Trying new app on meiyong 's phone) HAHA

 Tadah! : D My team member always them ,never change HAHA
Acting cool at the exhibition area , guide by eric koa -.-  
 : D playing there in telekom musuem 
Can I have this whole set in my room? : (
HAHA when I have a pair of big eyes , sharp nose small cheek ; ) 

I have a quite an active lecturer who love to organised different event that could let us experience more on other stuff out of architecture. One of the event is do volunteer work in zoo negara. 
Early morning, reach zoo at 7am (Ps: the shirt is designed by me and baby huixin : P
This is an half hour errand and still it is done although the shirt insult by a big gang haha but why they cannot take this easy post?!Ps: i'm not a committee which just want to help

 Doing volunteer work in this section! Children world HAHA My favourite section with a lot of baby .
 Look at him!!  how come he so cute , super chubby hippo .He is nagging for his food
 This little baby putra, he has such long eyelash .. Thanks the zoo keeper teaching us a lot for how to clean up their cage and feed them as well. 

 I m glad to have them *six of us * ; )

All of us with lecturer : ) DAR 2 The next trip would be a local trip in kelantan and a oversea trip in bali, indonesia. Cant waitttt!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe

Start of the june : ) 
                          Mr.ng my lecturer who is gemini too! HAHA A lil suprise for him in class
 My papa mama didi mei mei and boyfie : )
A earlier celebration with them in hometown 

Thanks daddy for buying this for me as my pressie :* and mummy sponsor me to cut my hair and didi mei mei bought me some cloth which i wear on my birthday ; ) They are so sweet right. They love me and I will love them for ever! 
The nest one MY superman ; )
He made me fruit plate with all my favourite fruit 

W-winnie ; )

Giving me suprise with me bestie haha Although plan is failed but I am still appreciate all this 

He got me sweet colourful macroon HAHA I think he gonna fed me fat fat like him 

A daisy perfume from HIM 
Thanks and I love you BOYFIE!
There is so much thanks for me to say but I am not a well in speaking but I hope they know how much i love them .
Before the partyyyy night ; )


 w!
A drunk drunk night!!!
Thanks for coming just for suprising me. Sorry for my face was not so pleasing because I know that you guys will came. But actually i m full of grateful in my heart. Please come next year TT Gan niu ling! ; )

haha Peace ; D  lim shin yih skipped her class and attend my birthday. Who i didn't expect she can come, she make me tear! ; ( 

 All of the girls XOXO! 
They(included KC) gave me haters as my present and I love it to the max!!! Especially eeqing and yeeleng. They bring out so many afford and skipped their class just for prepare all this for me. Appreciate moo pc and fei take two hours ride(and moo's bf who fetch them come from that far) to here from mentakab TT 
 They are my best one who I ll die for them HAHA

The last last one my coursemate ; )
The first present i get is from olivia. She gave me a thermos bottle which i mention before.  HAHA How sweet she is?! Always take care me like a mummy. I have a mummy at home and second mummy -> chew yeeleng in my rented room and third mummy-> olivia who take care me in class. I am a child that never grew up. 

The second I get is from mei!The middle black clutch THANKS SO MUCH I LIKE IT! She bring me out to mahanthan fish market have a birthday dinner ; )

Dinner w/  mei, her boyfie and my boyfie. Thanks for the meal! It make me feel better after puke whole night and I just intake a small bowl of porridge in whole day. 

w her : ) So pretty right? But she is not available HAHA


HUH! A little ring get it from baby huixin! But jiarong broke it. I hate you OOI! Make it back for me 

She is a gemini baby too, just three days late . HAHA Happy advanced birthday baby :*

Super large burthday cake with all berries on top AWH~ 

Le girls ; ) We share everything , no secret no hiding be real :*

Le boys! 

All of us ! Lack one , the one who go for enjoy her movie now xD

Sweet card they made. 

From kai shin! 
From huixin! Tears was running out when i see her card but she don't know and jelly when I burst out when looking huiyih hand-made card. HAHAHA i

She is noobie i ever met : ) 

From huixin's boyfried! As long have a heart is enough. LOL

This is from huiyih ; ) The front view

The back view , This is not enough!
She even made a hand made bracelet for me!
All is hand craft thing and it is nice!!! 

All the pressie I get in this year!!! Thanks you so much and so sorry I keep spamming photo in insta and facebook. There is endless happiness I want to share it badly! 

The next celebration on wednesday dated by lee khoon chin and i hope he will keep his word and make it  on that day : P All the best in your paper on tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment