Friday, May 6, 2011

Fishball CURRY!!




Hey Hey : ) Is Friday now!! Happy day -.-
I read xue hai* last week, there have a recipe teach us how to make curry fish ball =D
Read more learn more =p
If you are interesting and same as me.. so FREE . xD
Here I show the steps : )
Prepare the following ingredients(i follow xue hai but the sauce is so less so I added double xD)
3 spoon tomato sauce,half spoon curry powder,2 whole onion,2 spoon water,1 spoon sugar

1 .First ,


Boiled water and add in fish ball.

2. Then,

Fry the onion after that add tomato sauce, water and curry powder.
Last but not least, mix up all the ingredient and add in the fish ball that boiled just now.

A delicious curry fish ball is ready to be serve.[ok,honestly .. the taste just boleh tahan xD] hehehehe =) Ta dahh!!
Cook for your mummy and said Happy mom day! : )
I know this not such a good present. xD


Eat some fruit after that, is hotttt =)

LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment