Thursday, June 23, 2011

Fatty ♥




Hallo !
Little candle , my turtle has a new friend from Pulau Redang
Thanks a nee for this and a shirt.

What can I say about recent is..
I gained weight! =D I knew that a bad news for me but still not in my control . Ate a lottt!!
Normally with friends we can eat a plate of mee plus one basket of french fried! HAHA
=.= Too bad! Since mom is back from Sabah , I ate chocolate everyday . She bought a lot ! @@
Try to control myself.

Mom win a drink beer competition , get a Mickey cup there and Is mine now = )
Thanks huh~! xD

Me and Qing
On installation day, that not my good day . Definitely !
Affect by others reason,
People have own reason to keep their secret so please do respect.

In the school I keep a happy mood with my classmate, every single time I crazy with them . Laugh and laugh and laugh , I love it!


http://www.facebook.com/pages/MY-FASHION-TRADING/207668512611185
Friends new shop, support her : D


Oh ya, m new nick name da fei ni* called by xiao bing cheng and fei fei yih [shin yih]
Piggy winnie lyn , Because I always sleep late. Extremely late == by [Ling li]

Just nonsense : P

End here at 9.51pm

No comments:

Post a Comment