Monday, December 26, 2011

26.12


Lying on my bed listening wish you were here and enjoyin every second . 
I changed my hair colour again,red + orange + brown ? -.- I told my mom i wan change colour and darker one , she agree immediately and she paid it. she hate my previous yellowish hair == ! ya~ obey her everything, mom always the right one. Doesn't it? HAHA

LOL! I am back here for few day and I know it home is the best, sweet home .. 
 Before work , have to make up before it and my face full of pimples! 
HATE
Complaint a lot after I back , dad n mom just laugh at me, hw waste tat i used money , just like open a tap! yaya~~~ i knowwww !!!! Blahh~~
 Our punch card (lazy rotate ><)
Everything quite good there , I just not wont for it .
Suffer week for me , thx god I am out of dilemma now : D




A X'mas candy to every my best friends ! Some of it no get it, sorry ya not enough xD

 Get back from KL then prepare up for choir performance in my secondary school , just sing a song and meet back my friends!
 With bestie xiaobing cheng (angry bird @@ )
School uniform again! threw away mine and wore leng's sister one.Thanks to her

US



Less chat Less meet Less stick up! I miss them right now .

No comments:

Post a Comment