Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sharing ♥ times

My life , simplest ordinary ? My brain was content 25% of family? 25% of friends? 25% of love? 25% of food

haha I LOVE FOOD!!! ahh~ Enjoy every moment when bite , faint*

chicken condon bleu~ Did I spell wrong? : ) well, I just know about eat. ; P one of my favorite !
I miss taiwan ''o a jian" , "mian xian" , korea " fried "nian gao" with honey , MCD mcflurry orea , and a lotsssssssssss xD Is straving now .
Can we just order with a phone call and delivery it for me ? =( aikszzz
Today five of us went to high way for turtorial (undang) haha even not listen to that tutor and chit chat with friends , play with my phone angry angry bird * =D and captured . HAHA


*NIKE supporter
Cheng............................tWt............................
Qi *******
*******Leng
They are just acting ; p
After that we went old town ♥ Loudly gossip sounds is around

=) ) ) Happy day

No comments:

Post a Comment