Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy ? except it I am still happy ; D


Went yoga today , when back I took favorite TOMYAM as my breakfast . haha tom yam is always delighting me , don't know why ; )
Yesterday my buddy? can said so, LEE KHOON CHIN! He bought me some souvenir but I don't know from where .. haha
qiang qiang!!~~~ As X'mas present lah~ haha 礼物虽轻但情意无尽* I don't know should use which sentences decribe it =.=
ma shi da!THumbs up!( ignore my hand)*

da da!!
I bought back this BB cream , I love this . Anti-aging, Anti-wrinkle,anti-oxidant effects and sure anti-BLACK! But it costs exp for me =( whatever I happy I got it : )
and
My mummy back from Johor and bought a loyt of chocolate , we every night eat chocolate for dinner, fat fat fat!! school reopen you will see a enlarge lyn there =| uh-oh
Cant capture all of cocoa : |
tomato chocolate , Nice!! =)
want try? text me ; D haha
bye bye

2 comments: