Thursday, December 9, 2010

Actually ..

Actually ..
I am super in love with my friends my family every things that I have .
But it was not satisfied enough what I have even want more and more if could , human is greedy maybe some not.
Actually ..
I really love that blue music and enjoy in it.
Actually ..
It is hard to face such that problem as this age I was. Can just escape left it cant afford in it .
Actually ..
I just read blog of my friend best friend? ya she is haha super double crazy friend she was fun.
My foolish friend , agree with you cheng siow ping. And the next gan niu ling first time i read her post that wrote about her grandpa it touch me , some more she was typing in chinese better than me.. haha and spb? Long time no see , really.. she is thoughly enjoy relation she having. I feel it ..
Actually ..
Do every one can sucess what you promise? I hope too pinkie promise with you and not to dissanpoint me .. better in black and white too ..
Actually ..
Considering , what can I choose , hesitate* chemist?nutrinist?lawyer?or just do manual work? I cant dissanpointed my parent relative and to self .
Is fatigue.. Good Night for every one

2 comments:

  1. haha! I am not foolish! ah bu nie nie! and friend?best friend? walau still have ??? obvious is best friend la=__=
    =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha best friend la.. the cutest ma =P

    ReplyDelete