Tuesday, December 13, 2011

memorable trip


I am satisfied wit my hair now , finally*
huu~ Skipped this ! I have a trip with my lovely friends!
Unforgettable and? umm bad luck too !
Our hotel room tap water is in yellowish colour when I open -.- This will not happen when my friend open it , weird! and crazy! I use it for brush teeth too ~ ohhh~
But the service is sweet ! good! lovely one!
we have a great breakfast today , we are late but they serve for us too : D


Yesterday! 12/12
X'mas around the corner?
So I bought a Christmas present for myself , = (
Here my present , thanks for myself ? -.-

We get some food from I LOVE FOOD stall !
strawberry and kimchi!! omgg! the strawberry is sweet, it worth for the price! uhm~uhm~

We went to cheong K * !!
at CEO , Farenheit 88!!


I ordered a cup of cocktail - pink lady

They provide a lot of food, it is super delicious! Diff type of dessert : D


So we ate a lot!! haha Is me eat a lot.. I cant even stop it. The price is acceptable!
50% for all ladies !!!!!!!!!!
It worth!
today! early in the morning, we swim actually is played water i don know swim at all =.=!

No face see, even my hair is dry : P
After that is time for packing and breakfast.

Camwhoring in room x |

Us ! Bestie


Walk in heavy rain too carry our bag, is heavy and many !! But thank for coronade keeping our stuff : )


I miss them right now , happy graduation? not fun at all .
The next trip gonna beee???? I am expect and wait for it!

Have to open durian for my brother. Durian is our supper : D
buh bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment