Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Early in the morning, actually is late in the morning , 11.++ am, yip phui mun call me and ask me to acc her work for a job. Nervous about that , haha i call my besties decide whether need it or not. Yeah~ i need, i m lack of money now! just back from kl and got to go ther tomorrow again . Work immediately =( it just tomorrow . People will say it just 打工而已. Need so dai zhan jeong* ? Sorry about that is my first time... I really worry laaaa ><
Some friend traveling , some friend working for parent and me? do nothing! Have to work for $$$$$$!
Just call yee leng chew, she gonna work at Singapore in January too , no so much time lets us to play no money too play too. I do miss you leng =(
According the person who am I , can I endure for the long time job? = | I wish I do . Goodbye here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment