Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Touching moment ♥






Triple X camp !
This is a great camp !! All campers is lovely and my group =)
I will show their photos here.
Hot Hot Hot!! Hot fm!!
Although all of us keep bully by a noobie =) because of her we show the united between us!!
You are the most cruel people i ever met. thanks to you wasted a lot of our tears .
Is okay =) This Saturday lets FUN!! we gonna join together again with some campers and all committee. TRIPLE X!





my name tag! =0 hehe NICE ?


Playing 十人是一足 . (Hitz fm VS Mix fm)

All this food for punishment, aiya.. so waste xD I want eat =( Starving for three days while camp.

How rotate o? =(
Syok! While on chia's car. haha We look funny here.


My hot hot group! they are great!! =)))
Too blur , ish!

The first day, designing flag and thinking group slogan =D

When i back, my dad phone me , he said what you get in this camp. I told him all I get is happiness. I see people can sacrifice for everyone , but got one is selfish and scheme people.
Thanks Csb for help , all the trouble! Thanks Vic for the detective?! I tried something different here! =)
Thanks all committee? i feel teamwork between us too!! Cheer for us! My partner pei chee tan !=) Yun ting agnes shi wei dajie ting ling bua!! thx chia!! For bought nasi lemak from Mentakab to campsite for us! haha!! And a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ; )

All touching moment I can felt it deeply. Seriously You all are so cute ; ) haha
But cute cute don't like his name is cute cute. Anyway =) (Our jokes*)
Teamwork! Always is the winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment