Thursday, March 10, 2011

Today ♥

YAWNS*
Is fatigue but I am happy.
VERY HAPPY =D
EXCITED! Wanna shout for once in front the sea! =))
Is too bad, I have to end my last year in secondary school like this, I am playing not enough in school! A bit regret for not attending Sport day every year! =( Today I was attend! Best moment I ever have . Scream out loudly for who that we want to support , erkhem my sound is moree badd =D


Sharing photo here : )


I am trying two costume ytd.
I prefer boy one la, haha Is not wont for soo flower one!
Friends said girl one better so I am wearing baju kurung for marching today!
One word! SYOK!

Me, Xiao Bing,Jia Chuin,Shao Yi
We are partner today for marching !
Be a part of Satria today =D
All So yellowish!
I am enjoy although it was hot!
Sweating*
haha ~

Xiao Bing & Jia Chuin = Bride & Bridegroom
Me & Shao Yi = Servant ==
Act for a bridal of Melayu =D
Khoon chin?
A sakai , actually is satria's mascot!

Grabbed this photo from leng's blog. =D haha
Bu hao yi xi*
My costume is all from friends today. Thanks for lending me =)
Is FUN! I had never so happy for a long time.
hahahahahhahaha
Our friendly MR,Charles Ng!
He also one of the Satria 's teacher =)


Enjoyable day


No comments:

Post a Comment