Thursday, March 17, 2011

I miss


I miss home badly. Staying KL for a week and I just wasting my time here , exam is coming soon I have no idea about it. Even not working hard =(
ARGH~! I will try my best, ahaha
Who asked for the trip is around! I expect it muchh!
The sunway trip is just like my graduated trip for the last year in secondary school. With all my friends all my bestie!! I hope there was not troubling will be happen again~ =)
SKIPPED!
(All things I get this week)


Here I bought some new dresses ! =)
Nichii always be my choices.

Bought myself a watch ! =) Love it
But I think it was not suitable wear to school =(
My boy bought me a pair of shoe .
he never buy this type of thing for me. =D
Thanks ; ]


I am 17 years old now. For the last year in this secondary school that we have not be separate yet. I appreciate more. Well~ I wish for all the best! Miss you friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment