Sunday, February 13, 2011

Blank

Is too fatigue, lets come a cup of enriched chocolate =)
Look at me and look at yourself. Hey we are same. An ordinary human. =|
Poker, poker. I'm just Addicted in it this whole weeks. For sure , before 1am you couldn't found me in home. But this is for the last week for this over act. Is gonna exam, before exam have a camp , I hope i can handle well in my post. Is my first time ; D I am fully hoping my friends will be there too . Oh, ya promote here. IT was Triple X , the title of camp. Xtreme , Xplode , Xcitement. =)

.......................................................................................................................................................................

Skipped

Unbearable things!

Blah Blah Blah, stop mumble beside my ear. Annoying , you this stupid mosquito. Recent, those crazy fxxking mosquito is so super crazy It left scar even I have no scratch it. is too obvious a lot of black dot dot on my leg. Fade on my sight , I gonna give back revenge! MOSQUITO!

Cat! Oh god . I hate most, during dinner at outside, it was a lot of stray cat. I hate it always walk under my leg and your fur, annoy me! After it , the night sure that I will nightmare at night.
I am not kidding kay.Bite my toe in dream, I wont forget you CAT! FML

No comments:

Post a Comment