Monday, February 28, 2011

25,26.2.2011

Hello~ a sudden mood went KL for play? eat is more suitable. AND I spent a lot of money $$$ GOD! =( All my angpao money fly away . =( Blaming myself is not enough self-control. arhh~ But $$$$$ changed happiness for me =P and also some people bring happiness for me there.

The first day 25, Sunway pyramid

IMURAYA. bought at sushi king. love it!
orange flavor is better xD

Tadahh~ a colour that i never tried before==
Sparkingg bluee~

I am addicted in sushi. =D yumm*
25 we ate at sushi king , 26 we ate at Sakae sushi. The diff is Sakae sushi is moree delicious =)
Our dinner =(

Favourite cofee - latte


We bought cutiee underwear there. =P - LA SENZA
The second day - 26
Pavillion


Mc - breakfastie =)
I'm lovin it
Cookies? I love the plastic bag moree ; D

I love HONG KONG~


New clothie =DDD
End up our trip with steamboat =P
At the end , bear bear , mickey and panda are living happily forever.
; )




BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment