Wednesday, January 26, 2011

You see

You see a people been scold and you hate the one who scold her. That you see.
You see a burglar ask for food , and you sympathetic with him. that you see.
You see , everything and you thought what you saw. And connect all the view. oh~ yay I know the truth, That you see.
Things all covered. Have you even ask ? what the fact? You feel anger , anxious after your friend told you :'' she like that like that bully me! ahh~ she said me XXX ! walao, she no bother me! .
Oh ya~ Can I remind you? what did your friend did to others?
You know a girl who did a lot for her and what her reward? BETRAYED was what she have now.
Not beg for any reward , what she know is just friends. But now you teach her a lesson was people cant be trust.
You don't know everything , and you are the one most unqualified to comment any for this case.
Nothing is perfect, I can said so , say is easily. I cant do the best one but I try.
Every side Every diff. Can just try and ask what goin on? Not to blame first. If no responsibilities for any person , mess of world. We all know that.


17 years. I pass in this world.
A friend insult you when you drunk, I thought a friend will send you back and ask are you okay? In fact , It is not.
A friend I always share my thing. we shared both. In the end others told me , she said I am totally a bitch. I thought you are only my friend?
A friend share her thing with you, but nothing I can help and i just upset for you. At the back you said I help nothing? Is it sad for you is fake? I thought she will forgive if I am the friend?
A friend just think that you are loser. IS it you think that I am trying hard?
A friend play together A friend share every thing A friend lend a shoulder give a hug A friend ?



You wont even cast back what people done for you, and your mind left what you done just a little thing to others.

1 comment:

  1. is always a journey...this is what life all about...face it..and be strong..that is what u can do in life..

    ReplyDelete