Saturday, January 8, 2011

Postieee

Say cherries! =D
Will you smile after saw my smile? I will smile when I saw yours. For everyone , show =) it
Closing eyes to pray!Is it doomsday gonna reach? Who will gonna save us? Refresh the world, the punishment the god gave to us. I just know I am appreciate what I have passed, the moment let your hand go and show your smile . hey I am talking to you , to all don't look for a longg time ago look forward. Stand out from dilemma .
I thought I am the pity one always , I know someone is pitiful than me a lott ~
Almost a week I did not view here , I always like to cry even I know cry is not a solution for everything. Just apologize I cant control.i am upset teacher treat us as trash but as I know I am trying hard , so on I just busy my school and tuition work for those days. Don't said we are orphan the fact I AM NOT I have parents , behave yourself mrs.
We are trying not to stay out for this class, we are trying to love this class so don't despise us. You don't know how sad was us you are not the one , so just shut your mouth up. I am quite respect teachers but not the bad evil.

Skipped!
Falalalalalalalalalalala~ I Cut my bang , look so childish , not wont for it . Perhaps I am childish but I love. The more grower the more complicate.




Just All My Mind! Disagree just forget all about it . : P
My words , winnie .
End at 10.34pm

No comments:

Post a Comment