Saturday, May 1, 2010

recently

Recently , less blogging . Nothings special happened ..
I learn to release =] even don't care what you said and done on me now , the reason is i think i won i have my real friends that you don't have .. and you just know to schemed someone and get what you want and not to try to get out a heart share with others.. that you never tried.. I tried this on you before my reward was hurt by you . this dippy murder =P you are nasty ! bleuk : P You have a lot of friend , and no one is purely.. and just will compare with you how good there are =X
Why do you became so .. odium? or is I did not really understand about you ? this.. not suppose to be you , you know? I trust you before . And not to became stand on their side and hurt me together . That s not fun, totally not.. Is feeling so fatigue of your odious attitude =[ So love about my everything and promote it in public .. =| thanks a lot!! Thanks for everything you do on me.. I learn a lot in this journey , I learn artifice to protect my self ..but not your remorse , that just an artifice to gain sympathy. foolish =| one a day , you will wake up .. And i will bless you ( =
....................................................................................................................................
Bad and good thing should be separate obviously =)
aww~ take a deep breath*.. that i really miss my friend so much.. Chew yee leng.. when you come back miss you so much la : ( better bring some souvenir d= don't mock me a!!! >3<

everythings is still the same with you ♥
aprpreciate ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment