Sunday, May 2, 2010

newsflash

*my bang was cover my eyes =\*
NEWS!! I am not single now , I have relation with a boy =) I am not lesbian. uhhuh*
not flaunt.. ^-^ just hope to share my happiness here not because I am not single I finally found a person that can take care on me and shown when i needed . Why should I explained so much.. I am satisfied ♥ *Thanks*
........................................................................................................................................

Since now, I am started to do my revision . Exam coming.. scratching head =(
Mid year exam.. cannot play play TT Have to afford twenty six papers . Aliluya*
Bless me = _
oh! I'm planning the coming I U day too. Hehehehehehehe!! have perform that day. Ahhr~ With my friend.. Must be success this time . Expecting.. =|








Is time to sleep .
lyn

No comments:

Post a Comment