Sunday, December 23, 2012

23-12-2012

HAPPY ADVANCED MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
Just cant wait to celebrate with these bitches! 
In the early morning , we went for pasar for bought all this with my lovely mommy : )
Fresh and yummy steamboat , slurpppp! 
Photo sharing below here 

Eeqing , a girl with long black hair with some green hair dyed. My roommate and bestie. : )
Leng , she is the one who asked wanna cut here bang or not ALWAYS and my roommate also. HAHA

 Peichee! We took a lot of photo . Partner of the day LOL 
She text me in right timing always. Then we can chat a lot of crap ther.
 Us # Forever us , I am sure that someone (our friends) which are fren of our facebook or intagram will feel annoying that we keep upload photo about the partayyy!! YET, still more photo we didn't upload. HAHA Sorry for that. Hard to hide our happiness.
 Friend is love :-*
 Lingli , the cutest among us. But a lil crazy xD 

XB , have a sense of humour. Quite hard to meet her since both of us are busy all the time. 

Them-My forever besties#
You wont get bored with them . There are my friends 
Left out two tan tze shin and lim shin yih. One at melaka one at johor enjoying her trip.
Miss you and take care baby.


ME! Self-ca non-stop! 




Examination just around the corner and i still playing around here.
Feel so guilty about that. A quick short post BYE !

No comments:

Post a Comment