Monday, November 29, 2010

Crap*

Recent I was doing nothing in my holiday .. Don't know whether school reopen I ll become a dummy? >< I hope i wont,decide to stay in kl next week at least no need stay in this room alone.

Some view keep flash back in my brain, not a GOOD THING.The person know me sure they know how badly was I previous..once upon a time.. zzz*
But not the worst that you think and all that misunderstand , I just can throw it a way as trash..
Just wonder if my friends thought me as what they think that really unkind to me.. BUT whatever I cant change yours? mind?
Maybe you are the queen ancient time but doesn't meant you were for ever.. ? how excited the climax will goin to the end too...happy ending fantasy ending fairy tale story???...oh* It never will happen in me, I'm stopping on this child's imagination. Some how who will not rather stay in this fantasy sweet lovely story.. I would like to be a character in it not the bad one sure.

I trying to control stopping judging you? I wish I can.. stopping that nasty thing that you do I i stopping bother on it just let it go none of my businesssssssss!! =|
no fault no responsibilities THING just happened..

No comments:

Post a Comment