Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rainfall

It is raining outside.
While running in rain .. a lot of scene flash back in my mind.
Lend me a second being pessimist.
I have some thing to shout out.
People , you are just an ordinary non-special human. Don't even try to challenge yourself. Walk in rain to wake you up use a mirror to reflect your face don't stay in illusion. It just suffering yourself.
Don't care people so much and they even don't care about you. It just waste your time. If you can do it well , it is admiration.
But FRIENDS. It supposed to care because they are friends. Friends can be trust it just depend on which they are. THEY can be depend too. DO you think before , what you do what you get .. so don't just try to blame on other if you can , it just caused alone at the end. NO one will feel that you are fault when do.
I.. I am , impulsive. Very. But I have my reason even I know that is a bad nasty attitude. But Try. Just try to imagine when something happened on you.. You can try what I passing.


People , Show we do not being so scheming?

No comments:

Post a Comment